KLM Customer Service Agent - Danish/English
What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you hear "customer service"? Being put on hold for ages while you are forced to listen to James Blunt on repeat? Guess you’ve never met our customer service agents! They can’t wait to help travel agencies with questions about their journey with KLM. Are you also full of energy, wanderlust and customer friendliness? Become a travel troubleshooter at Cygnific!
Ready for take-off?
As a customer service representative, you are the ears and voice of KLM. You assist travel agencies and passengers on the phone with their questions about bookings, flights, luggage, upgrades, our Flying Blue loyalty program or special requests ("How many bowling balls can I check in?" -> True story!). Finding a quick and suitable solution for every problem is your game. And if possible, you take that extra step to exceed passengers’ expectations.
To help you get a flying start, you’ll begin with a eight-week training. You must be available full-time during this period. After your training you can always count on your colleagues for questions or help; our troubleshooters are also here for you!
Are you a travel troubleshooter?
- You have at least a level 4 MBO (secondary vocational education) degree or work and think level.
- You preferably have experience with working at a call center or in customer service.
- English and Danish (Danish on native level) flow smoothly from your mouth and keyboard.
- You understand how (complex) computer systems work.
- You have a passion for travel, a talent for teamwork and an international mindset.
- You are flexible, service-oriented, creative and have a sense of humor.
Cygnific: your next destination
Cygnific is a proud daughter company of KLM. And we have sky-high ambitions ourselves as well: we want to become the most personal customer service team in the world. Our 1,500 high-flyers from 36 different countries contribute to this every day. In 18 different languages they offer 24/7 service with a smile to passengers and travel agencies via e-mail, telephone, live chat, social media and WhatsApp. Not only in Amsterdam and Enschede; our wings also spread to England, Albania, India and the Philippines.
Our offer (you can’t refuse)
- A salary of € 2.339,69 gross per month based on 40 hours per week.
- A 7-month contract with the prospect of a long-term partnership.
- An irregularity and travel allowance.
- A monthly working from home contribution
- The possibility to work from home after 6 months, a few days a week (based on your).
- You can work from abroad for a maximum of four consecutive calendar weeks per request, with a maximum of three months per calendar year.
- A holiday allowance, a discount on your health insurance policy and a pension plan
- Social events such as our annual Christmas party, the famous Cygnific BBQs and ‘Friday Night Drinks XXL’.
- A cozy, lively and international office at Westerpark in Amsterdam or Enschede.
Start dates are in October and November.
Are you ready for customer service at the highest level? Apply using the button below and we will call you soon!
If you have any questions, please contact one of our recruiters via firstname.lastname@example.org