Learning & Development Specialist
The Learning & Development department at Cygnific has a very clear purpose: we create innovative and meaningful learning experiences to encourage our colleagues worldwide to grow and develop.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Learning & Development Specialist (L&D Specialist) to join our dynamic team of 20 trainers/ developers, together with the Junior Learning Development Specialist. We create and deliver blended learning programs with a mix of (virtual) classroom training, (fun) exercises, self-paced online lessons, and training-on-the-job.
Our training programs offer a mix of content (knowledge of the airline industry), technical skills (software systems and tools) and soft skills. We create and update all our materials in-house, for all AirFrance KLM customer contact centres world-wide and some other Brands.
As an L&D specialist you help the team to develop our learning offering and bring it to the next level. By always challenging what we can improve: is the platform (LMS) we use still offering the best learning experience, what can we improve by using gamification, social learning or other methods? What can we do to improve our evaluations and using them to improve the learning curve of our trainees? What can we do to make our learning offerings even more appealing? Next to that we need someone who can play a part in our Leadership programme and who also have a strong interest in culture related programmes.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, out-of-the-box thinker, who has the ability to ideate, demonstrate and deliver, in close collaboration with our dynamic team! The team consists of hands-on people with a background as customer contact employees. We are looking for someone with complementary knowledge and experience: a masters or bachelors in Educational sciences and preferably 5 till 10 years of experience as an L&D specialist in a business environment with much emphasis on innovative ways of learning and creating a learning culture.
As an L&D specialist you will report to the Manager Learning & Development. You will work in close collaboration with the Junior L & D Specialist and the team of trainers/developers. You will help with strategizing for the future and you will design, develop, implement, monitor and adjust learning methods and materials. The ultimate goal: support Cygnific in becoming the most personal contact centre!
What you need for this position
- A Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Educational Sciences.
- Around 5 – 8 years of L&D experience in a business environment.
- Enthusiastic, fun, and a team player
- Experience in Leadership Programmes
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Able to identify improvements
- An innovative mind-set
- Proven project management experience
- Experience in Blended learning and with Authoring tools
- You are available 32-40 hours a week
- You are fluent in English and preferably Dutch
What we offer
- A salary between EUR3400 – EUR4900 gross per month based on 40 hours a week.
- A year contract with the prospect of permanent employment.
- A challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
- A great team!
- A cozy and international office at Westerpark in Amsterdam and the possibility to work from home.
- Start date: As soon as possible
Cygnific is a proud subsidiary of KLM. And we have sky-high ambitions too: we want to become the most personal customer service team. Our 1,500 high-flyers from 36 countries contribute to that goal every day. In 18 different languages, they offer 24/7 service with a smile to customers via telephone, live chat, email, social media and WhatsApp. Not only in Amsterdam and Enschede; our wings spread all the way into the Philippines and England. Cygnific’s culture consists of customer focus, empowered front-line staff and continuous improvement.