We are looking for a Manager Brands to lead our Brands Team. As our Manager Brands you have a key strategic and operational leadership role. You are responsible for the development, continuous improvement and delivery of customer service and the strategic development of operational requirements, process and technology, to deliver key service outcomes for customers and clients of our Brands department (currently Rituals and G-Star RAW).
In this position you will develop a customer-centric culture, where everything is directed to help customers and clients on a delightful journey by going the extra mile and continuously looking for lean/agile improvements in performance and processes. You will lead a team that delivers customer interactions across multiple channels (e.g. phone, e-mail, web, chat, social media).
Activities will consist of:
Strategy development and implementation
You will establish and bring across a clear departmental strategy, in line with the company’s overall mission, vision and purpose. You are responsible for developing a structure that is fit to handle current and new products in a cost-, service- and sales-competitive way.
You will develop and maintain a structure that allows adequate (daily) monitoring and steering on Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators agreed upon with Brands clients. You will constantly work on the presence and improvement of the right conditions (e.g. skilled people, supporting processes, procedures, and tools) that guarantees consistent high-quality and cost-effective output.
Leadership & Culture
You will be responsible for creating a high-performance team and culture. This means creating an engaging work culture where you set the example for leadership behaviour. You practice Cygnific’s core (leadership) values and makes them leading in how decisions are made and actions carried out. You foster an open, transparent and collaborative work environment, where employees have the opportunity to voice questions or concerns and are acknowledged for their efforts and accomplishments. You will also promote accountability, trust and innovation/entrepreneurship (learning organisation).
Strategic relationship management
You will develop and maintains good relationships with key stakeholders, such as clients, vendors and agencies. You will also leverage partnerships to establish productive work relations that benefit the Brands department.
You identify and take action upon malfunctions in processes and procedures and proposes. Besides that you will also manage internal (improvement) projects.
What you need for this position
- Bachelor's degree required, University degree preferred.
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues impacting the relevant products.
- Demonstrate ability to motivate and communicate with others at all levels.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment.
- Evidence of well-developed leadership skills.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken.
- 5 years of management and/or relationship management experience in a customer contact center. Established track record of exceeding targets, KPI’s SLA’s, in a fast-paced and quality led environment.
- Experience in a commercial and service-oriented company is required.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics.
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures.
Who are we?
Cygnific is a proud daughter company of KLM. And we have sky-high ambitions ourselves as well: we want to become the most personal customer service team in the world. Our 1,560 high-flyers from 34 different countries contribute to this every day. In 18 different languages they offer 24/7 service with a smile to passengers and travel agencies via email, telephone, live chat, social media and WhatsApp.
- A competitive salary between EUR 4500 – 6000 gross per month based on 40 hours a week.
- A one-year contract with the prospect of permanent employment.
- A challenging, innovative and international environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
- A vibrant and international office at Westerpark in Amsterdam and the possibility to work from home.
- Start date: as soon as possible.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply using the button below and we will contact you soon!