Performance & Support Manager
Are you a driven, customer-focused and experienced professional with a great passion for building customer loyalty? Then you might be the new Manager Performance & Support we are looking for at Cygnific!
The P&S Manager is a key player in establishing, building and maintaining relationships between Cygnific and our client (Air France KLM). You will be responsible for the operational performance of products, account management of AF/KL, and implementation of (new) products. Additionally, the P&S Manager provides the Customer Service Departments with accurate and efficient systems, that allows ongoing reporting, measurement and timely advice on key performance indicators and operational targets.
As Manager P&S, you will have the following responsibilities:
Strategy development and implementation
You will establish and bring across a clear departmental strategy, in line with the company’s overall mission, vision and purpose. Furthermore, you are responsible for developing a structure that is fit to handle current and new products in a cost-, service- and sales-competitive way.
AF/KL Account Management
You are end-responsible for key account management and maintaining good and productive relationships with key clients and stakeholders. You are knowledgeable/aware of the client’s needs and can translate this to the context of Cygnific. Besides that, the P&S Manager oversees to the realisation of Service Level Agreements to secure a profitable collaboration between clients and Cygnific.
Product Performance & Knowledge management
The P&S manager is end-responsible for product performance and achievement of KPI’s and ensures that KPI’s are well-defined, measurable, and clearly communicated in the organization. Furthermore, the P&S manager designs and maintains a structure that ensures insight and analysis regarding the actual performance in comparison with the expected performance. Discussing operational performance with relevant internal and external stakeholders and overseeing that knowledge management information is up to date, timely available, useable and meeting quality standards is another important task of the P&S manager.
Leadership & Culture
You will be responsible for creating a high-performance team and culture. To do so, you establish an engaging work culture and set the example for leadership behaviour. The P&S Manager practices Cygnific’s core values and makes them lead in how decisions are made, and actions carried out. You foster an open, transparent and collaborative work environment, where employees can voice questions or concerns and are acknowledged for their efforts and accomplishments.
What you need for this position
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, a University degree is preferred;
- Extensive experience of managing operational customer service teams;
- Strong strategic/customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues impacting the relevant products;
- Proven senior (relationship) management experience;
- Established track record of exceeding targets, KPI’s SLA’s, in a fast-paced and quality led environment;
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written. Fluency in Dutch is preferred;
- You are a team player that can provide direction and inspire others around you. Besides that, you are customer and result-oriented and you have strong judgement and problem resolution skills;
Where you will land
Cygnific is a proud daughter company of KLM. And we have sky-high ambitions: we want to become the most personal customer service team in the world. Our 1,500 high-flyers from 34 different countries contribute to this every day. In 11 different languages they offer 24/7 service with a smile to passengers and travel agencies via email, telephone, live chat, and social media. Not only in Amsterdam and Enschede; their wings are also spreading abroad, we have offices in Wembley, Manila and Curacao.
- A salary between EUR5000 – EUR6900 gross per month based on 40 hours a week;
- A one-year contract with the prospect of permanent employment;
- Position for 32 to 40 hours a week;
- A challenging, innovative and international work environment;
- 25 vacation days based on full time employment, pension plan, travel allowance;
- A vibrant and multicultural office near Westerpark in Amsterdam;
- A well-balanced and flexible hybrid working model;
- Start date: 01-04
Interested? Apply using the button below and we will contact you soon. For questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org