Pink Gellac Ambassador - French/English
Do you have great interest in the world of nails, colours and techniques? Do you love to do your own nails and would you like to make it your job to help others in this field? Become a Pink Gellac Ambassador and help customers create their own unique nails through the customer care channels!
About the job
As an Ambassador, you are the ears, eyes and voice of Pink Gellac. You assist customers via telephone calls, e-mails, Social Media and WhatsApp. You understand that every customer is unique and therefore are eager to infuse insightful answers with a large helping of personal attention. Not by mindlessly following a corporate script, but by being genuinely aware, genuinely interacting, being personal, helping and inspiring.
Customers can contact you for very practical questions, for example questions about returns, delivery times or shipping questions. But they also might need your help for product specific questions about colour descriptions or the type of polish. But as you are an expert in using gellac yourself you are also able to help them with their nailcare routine, how they can remove the Gellac or how to achieve the best result using the product. Customers use the Pink Gellac public and private channels to show off their designs, providing you with great engagement opportunities.
Finding a quick and suitable solution for every problem is your game. And if possible, you take that extra step to exceed customers’ expectations.
When the volumes are low you will be asked to help create French translations of existing text.
About Pink Gellac
Pink Gellac is convinced that nail care is a way to express individuality and to brighten up your style. Pink Gellac offers nail enthusiasts the tools, products, and inspiration to add excitement to everyday life. The brand covers to beauty lovers of all ages, skills and flavors.
The Pink Gellac Ambassadors at Cygnific will handle both the French and English market (50-50). The French team at Cygnific will consist of 6 or 7 Ambassadors.
What you need
- You have at least a higher general secondary education (havo) or secondary vocational education degree (mbo4)
- French and English flow smoothly from your mouth and keyboard
- You are flexible in working hours and available for 16-32 hours a week.
- You don’t have any vacations planned for the first 3 months after the training.
- You can work on a Saturday or Sunday, every other week.
- You have creative and customer directed writing skills.
- You have experience in providing customer service via telephone or via online communication.
- Familiar with working for a high-quality Retail Brand
- Proven service track record
What we offer
- Hourly wage of: 12,85 (excl. irregularity and commuting allowances).
- A different and exciting product to work with.
- Additional training and the opportunity to continuously develop your skills.
- Flexible working hours from Monday through Friday, from 09:00 – 20:00 and Saturday to Sunday, from 10:00 – 17:00.
The training will take place from the 31st of March until the 5th of April and will be on location. After this training, you will be supported in form of a ‘Coaching Corner’ at the office, by your Team Lead and experienced Pink Gellac Ambassadors.
During the first two months after the training, you will be working at the office during weekdays. If you desire to work from home after those two months, then this is possible after agreement with your Team Lead.
Start date: 31th of March 2023.
If you would like to apply for this position, please click on the 'apply for this vacancy' button and upload your resume and motivation letter. In your motivation letter we would like to find out why the Pink Gellac brand suits you and what motivates you to work with this brand.
Please be aware that a writing test and online interview will be part of the recruitment process.
A job at Cygnific is more than just an office job. You will be part of an international team of positive, enthusiastic and ambitious people. Cygnificans work hard, but also like to have fun. We really want to help clients and colleagues move forward. But most importantly: we are inclusive and open to each other's opinions and cultures! Curious? Read more on our website: www.cygnific.com