Product Owner Salesforce
PURPOSE OF THE FUNCTION
Salesforce within Cygnific is a key technology used within the organization and the role of the Product Owner Salesforce is to take on full ownership of maintaining and improving our Salesforce environment.
- Use the gathered data and analysis to design and demonstrate a compelling value-based demonstration.
- Within our brands portfolio be responsible for all Salesforce needs & requirements.
- Formulate project and/or activity plans.
- Create and (task) manage the project team.
- Produce project related communication/correspondence.
- Communicate and update relevant parties on developments, planning and progress of projects.
- Ensure timely execution of the project/activity plans within agreed quality standards.
- Guard and control project budgets.
- Control effective and efficient execution of all processes within the given areas of attention.
- Implement project results in the organisation.
- Hand over relevant documentation and provides necessary training.
- Evaluate the project and ensure that lessons learnt from one project are used in all subsequent projects.
- Represent Cygnific in relevant external meetings.
- Develop and maintain a network and a good relationship with relevant internal and external (client and supplier) departments.
- Create and own value-based relationships at all levels in customer organizations.
- Serve as the point contact of for technical request throughout the sale cycle.
- Onboard, educate and enable Cygnific's center admins and support them in new releases.
- Be the voice of the customer to communicate needs, gaps, and enhancements to the engineering and leadership team.
- Keep up to date: Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events.
- You are focused on collaboration within the team and with the various stakeholders and operators.
- You promote cooperation between different departments such as Communication, Operations and IT.
- Analyse the malfunction in process or procedure and determine the cause.
- Propose improvements in processes and procedures for efficiency.
- Make sure changes and improvements are communicated to all parties involved.
- Safeguard changes and improvements are embedded in business as usual.
- Follow developments in own area of expertise and look for ways how to implement in own processes, procedures and/or policies.
- Participate in a constructive manner in improvement sessions/activities/projects.
- Knowledge and experience working with SalesForce platform
- Knowledge of Agile.
- Experience working in a consultancy role.
- Experience with projectmanagement.
- 3-5 years of solid ProductOwner experience in a project-driven envoriment.
- Well-developed management, and strategic-thinking skills, with the ability to excite and lead others.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English. Dutch is a plus but not required.