Project Manager - Customer Experience
Cygnific is a vibrant multi-channels contact service centre working mainly for the airline industry for over 20 years. We recently started to service different clients with the same passion. We place our clients and their customers at the centre of our daily work. Our mission is to provide them with the most personal customer experience. Continuous improvement is also part of our DNA to optimize our processes and continuously deliver high quality services.
Our ambition is to develop further and expand our clients portfolio. Attracting new clients and thinking along with them on how to best serve and retain their customers is what we want to focus on.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven CX specialist/consultant Project Manager who will collaborate with our existing and new clients to enhance customer experience with their brand.
- Together with the commercial team, manage new prospects requests processes (tender, RFI, RFP, commercial proposal)
- When needed scan and analyse new prospects “customer experience journey” and adjust commercial proposal accordingly
- Lead a diverse team in the acquisition process of new clients (Tender requests, RFI, RFP) in a timely manner
- Check feasibility of these new businesses requirements and onboarding with the Manager of the brands department
- Manage the onboarding of the new clients and lead the implementation project
- Collaborate with relevant parties and stakeholders to enhance customer services and brand awareness.
- Align & implement customer experience strategies with client marketing initiatives in cooperation with the manager brands
- In cooperation with Manager Brands, identify customer needs and take proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Ensure the structural improvement of the customer experience on the basis of the 'customer journey' (customer journey map), together with our clients and internal stakeholders, so that the customer experience improves
- In collaboration with the Commercial Director, develop and enhance our commercial positioning in light of customer experience
- Analyze the (new) trends in customer’s behaviours to adjust our (future) commercial proposition
- Keep informed about industry trends, demands and new CRM technologies.
What you need for this position
- Higher vocational/University think and work level
- 3-5 years of experience in working in a commercial and service oriented environment in a similar role
- Working knowledge of business processes and developments
- Knowledge of developments and movements in Call Centre and Loyalty Business (national and international)
- Customer support role experience or as a customer experience consultant/specialist
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English (written & spoken)
- Knowledge of the main software packages (Microsoft Office, Teams etc.)
- You are a team player with a talent for planning and organizing. Besides that, you are customer and result-oriented and you have strong judgement and problem resolution skills.
- You are available 32-40 hours a week
Who are we?
Cygnific is a proud daughter company of KLM. And we have sky-high ambitions ourselves as well: we want to become the most personal customer service team in the world. Our 1,500 high-flyers from 36 different countries contribute to this every day. In 18 different languages they offer 24/7 service with a smile to passengers and travel agencies via email, telephone, live chat, social media and WhatsApp. Not only in Amsterdam and Enschede; our wings also spread to England, Albania, India and the Philippines.
- A competitive salary between EUR3700 – EUR4500 gross per month based on 40 hours a week
- A one-year contract with the prospect of permanent employment
- A challenging, innovative and international environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
- A vibrant and international office at Westerpark in Amsterdam and the possibility to work from home.
- Start date: as soon as possible
Are you ready for Project Management at the highest level? Apply using the button below and we will contact you soon!