French Customer Service Agent - Rituals
Do you know how to inspire people and convey a sense of calmness through creative writing? Apply for the job of Customer Service & Sales Employee and help recreate the unique atmosphere present in our stores, for our customer care channels!
- For creative and enthusiastic French and English speakers (both) on HBO,- WO level
- Hours: 40 hours p.w. distributable Monday to Sunday, between 09:00 and 21:00;
- Fair financial compensation: gross month salary of €2025,00 (regardless of age) plus nice extras such as massage chairs, a pool table and drinks once every two months;
- A desirable job in Amsterdam-West (next to ‘Sloterdijk’-station).
About Cygnific Rituals:
You will be working at Cygnific for Rituals. Rituals is a cosmetics brand that sells care products. Rituals focusses on experiencing rituals: the small day-to-day routines that can easily be overlooked. Rituals helps you experience these moment more consciously and will help you remember to take a step back once in a while, which will allow you to truly enjoy these moments. Rituals is inspired by centuries-old knowledge and traditions from various Asian-cultures, which helps them create luxurious yet affordable products. In a nutshell: this employer helps you find happiness in the small things in life!
As Customer Service & Sales Employee at Cygnific you will support Rituals’ customers on social media, by e-mail and on the phone. You are eager to infuse insightful answers with a (large) helping of personal attention. Not by mindlessly following a corporate script, but by being genuinely aware, genuinely interacting, helping and inspiring.
Whoever the customer is, as Customer Service & Sales Employee you give them that relaxed Rituals feeling. Sometimes by reassuring them (‘no, of course we don’t test our products on animals!’). Sometimes by suggesting a great alternative or sending samples. After all, helping customers is your own favourite ritual!
What we expect of you:
- You have a HBO- or WO diploma or level and are available until January at least;
- You are comfortable switching back and forth between various systems;
- You are a talented creative writer and are fluent in both French and English;
- You are 100% pure and authentic and enjoy working with likeminded professionals;
- You are enthusiastic and know how to convey your enthusiasm over the phone.
Availability and opening hours:
For this job you are available 40 hours per week until January 2020. After this there are also possibilities to train you for Cygnific's KLM customer service activities. You can schedule your hours weekly as you see fit, Monday to Sunday between 09:00 and 21:00.