G-Star Raw Ambassador French/German and English
What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you hear "customer service"? Being put on hold for ages while you are forced to listen to James Blunt on repeat? Guess you’ve never met our G-Star Raw Ambassadors! They can’t wait to help G-Star Raw customers with questions about products and their orders. Are you also full of energy, customer friendliness and do you have affinity with fashion? Become a G-Star Raw Ambassador at Cygnific!
As a G-Star Raw Ambassador you will be the first line of contact with the customers and you are responsible for insuring outstanding customer experience in pre-during-after sales. You answer questions through various channels, such as Social Media, telephone, mail and chat! You are aware of the internal processes and guidelines of G-Star RAW and use this information to help customers in the best possible way. We like to go the extra mile for our customers, so being customer-oriented is a must!
As an Ambassador for G-Star RAW you will have the following responsibilities:
- Answering questions via social media, e-mail and telephone. Questions you can expect are about missing packages, tracking packages, refunds and quality issues
- Handling complaints
- Informing customers about procedures, answering questions and providing information regarding G-Star Raw products and services.
To help you get a flying start, you’ll begin with a training. You must be available full-time during the first week of training. The training will be given in our office in Amsterdam. After the training you can start with working from home a few days a week.
Are you our next G-Star Ambassador?
- You preferably have experience with working at a call center or in customer service.
- French or German flow smoothly from your mouth and keyboard. Besides this you are fluent in English as well.
- You have a passion for fashion, a talent for teamwork and an international mindset.
- You are flexible, service-oriented and creative.
- You are available to work for 32-40 hours a week.
- The start date of the training will be 03-04-2023
Your working hours will vary between 8:00 – 21:00 and the department is opened from Monday until Saturday. Additionally, late shifts are a part of the job, that means that sometimes you work from 17:30 until 02:00. Lastly, it is a requirement that you are flexible in your schedule.
Cygnific: your next destination
Cygnific is a proud daughter company of KLM. And we have sky-high ambitions ourselves as well: we want to become the most personal customer service team in the world. Our 1,500 high-flyers from 36 different countries contribute to this every day. In 18 different languages they offer 24/7 service with a smile to passengers and travel agencies via e-mail, telephone, live chat, social media and WhatsApp. Not only in Amsterdam and Enschede; our wings also spread to England, Albania, India and the Philippines. We provide customer service for KLM, Air France and Delta Airlines, but also brands
A job at Cygnific is more than just an office job. You will be part of an international team of positive, enthusiastic and ambitious people. Cygnificans work hard, but also like to have fun. We really want to help clients and colleagues move forward. But most importantly: we are inclusive and open to each other's opinions and cultures! Curious? Read more on our website.
Our offer (you can’t refuse)
- A competitive salary
- A 7-month contract with the prospect of a long-term partnership.
- An irregularity and commuting allowance.
- The possibility to work from home a few days a week.
- A holiday allowance, a discount on your health insurance policy, a pension plan and IPB flights after a one-year contract.
- Social events such as our annual Christmas party, the famous Cygnific BBQs and ‘Friday Night Drinks XXL’ every three months.
- A cozy, lively and international office at Westerpark in Amsterdam
Are you ready for customer service at the highest level? Apply using the button below and we will call you soon!