German Customer Service Agent - Rituals
Do you know how to inspire people and convey a sense of calmness through creative writing? Apply for the job of Customer Service & Sales Employee and help recreate the unique atmosphere present in our stores, for our customer care channels!
- For creative and enthusiastic German speaking HBO- and WO-students;
- Flexible hours: 16 hours p.w. distributable Monday to Sunday, between 09:00 and 21:00;
- Fair financial compensation: gross hourly wage of €10,62 (regardless of age) plus nice extras such as massage chairs, a pool table and drinks once every two months;
- A desirable job in Amsterdam-West (next to ‘Sloterdijk’-station).
About Cygnific Rituals:
You will be working at Cygnific for Rituals. Rituals is a cosmetics brand that sells care products. Rituals focusses on experiencing rituals: the small day-to-day routines that can easily be overlooked. Rituals helps you experience these moment more consciously and will help you remember to take a step back once in a while, which will allow you to truly enjoy these moments. Rituals is inspired by centuries-old knowledge and traditions from various Asian-cultures, which helps them create luxurious yet affordable products. In a nutshell: this employer helps you find happiness in the small things in life!
At SUSA flexible student work we make sure that you can combine the busy student life with an interesting side job. You'll tell us when you want to work on a weekly basis. Super flexible and perfect to combine with your study schedule! You will also get paid weekly, so you don’t have to skip any fun activities with friends.
As Customer Service & Sales Employee at Cygnific you will support Rituals’ customers on social media, by e-mail and on the phone. You are eager to infuse insightful answers with a (large) helping of personal attention. Not by mindlessly following a corporate script, but by being genuinely aware, genuinely interacting, helping and inspiring.
Whoever the customer is, as Customer Service & Sales Employee you give them that relaxed Rituals feeling. Sometimes by reassuring them (‘no, of course we don’t test our products on animals!’). Sometimes by suggesting a great alternative or sending samples. After all, helping customers is your own favourite ritual!
What we expect of you:
- You are a HBO- or WO-student and are available until January at least;
- You are comfortable switching back and forth between various systems;
- You are a talented creative writer and are fluent in both German and English;
- You are 100% pure and authentic and enjoy working with likeminded professionals;
- You are enthusiastic and know how to convey your enthusiasm over the phone.
Availability and opening hours:
For this job you are available 16 hours per week until January 2020. You can schedule your hours weekly as you see fit, Monday to Sunday between 09:00 and 21:00.
Please know SUSA will handle all applications.