HR Assistant / Functional Application Administrator
HR Assistant with Functional Application tasks at Cygnific, a 100% KLM affiliated daughter company
Always dreamed of flying into the wonderful world of the airline industry? Are you an administrative talent who is passionate about HR? Then we are looking for you!
Purpose of the job
Our HR team is the key advisor and facilitator for all staff related issues within Cygnific. We develop and execute staff related policies, processes and safeguard staff administration and management information. As HR Assistant you safeguard and execute the HR administrative processes, in line with the HR policy and the administrative requirements of the company. You will provide correct and up-to-date staff information, and to ensure that agreed labour conditions can be effected. You also secure the day-to-day functional application activities and payroll activities if needed.
Who are you
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player with excellent interpersonal communication skills. You understand the importance of being helpful, supportive and positive towards all our customers and colleagues. Furthermore, you have strong analytical skills and are not afraid to show initiative to improve processes, while getting familiar with our systems to use them to their fullest potential. You have a concern for excellence and work in a precise manner. Together with the rest of the HR team you ensure that everything runs smoothly.
- Support Manager HR Operations, HR Officers and HR Consultant by informing staff and executing all necessary administrative activities to ensure that agreed labour conditions will be effected.
- Register all relevant staff information in the personnel information system. Advising employees and management on operational HR matters and labour conditions.
- Signal and take action upon malfunctions in processes and procedures and propose improvements.
- Create and distribute standard and ad hoc management information to the proper departments and/or requestor.
- Secure functional application activities and process/system improvements (act as a backup for the functional application manager).
Qualification & Experience
- MBO level 4
- 3-5 year work experience in an administrative (HRM) position has a preference.
- Knowledge of administrative tasks and responsibilities.
- Affinity with personnel information systems.(AFAS/Profit)
- You understand how (complex) computer systems work.
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills: accuracy is essential.
- Native Dutch and good knowledge of English (written and spoken).
- Experience with Microsoft office such as Word and Outlook. Good knowledge of Excel is a must.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- You are available at least 32 hours
Who are we
Cygnific is a proud daughter company of KLM. And we have sky-high ambitions ourselves as well: we want to become the most personal customer service team in the world. Our 1,500 high-flyers from 36 different countries contribute to this every day. In 18 different languages they offer 24/7 service with a smile to passengers and travel agencies via e-mail, telephone, live chat, social media and WhatsApp. Not only in Amsterdam and Enschede; our wings also spread to England, Albania, India and the Philippines.
- A salary between € 2700 - € 3000 gross per month based on 40 hours a week.
- A one-year contract with the prospect of permanent employment.
- Additional training and the opportunity to continuously develop your skills.
- A holiday allowance, travel allowance, a discount on your health insurance policy, a pension plan and ISA flights after a one-year contract.
- A cozy and international office at Westerpark in Amsterdam and the possibility to work from home.
- Working hours from Monday – Friday between 08:30 – 17:00.
- Start date: As soon as possible.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply using the button below and we will call you soon! If you have any questions, please contact Sophie van Daalen (recruiter) via 06-82484906.
*** An online Assessment will be part of the recruitment process ***
2 March 2021