Do you have an open and sparkling personality and excellent communication and administrative skills? Please keep on reading to inform yourself about this challenging and dynamic role to support the MT at the centre of Cygnific! In this role you are in charge of the agendas and meetings of the managing Director and various other directors. You take care of the complete administrative, secretarial and when asked, operational support of the Management Team. Furthermore, you are responsible for the planning and coordination of meetings, visits and events where the Management Team is involved.
Main responsibilities will be:
1. Communicate information and administration
Select, prioritize, channel and distribute information in such a way that both outgoing and incoming information will reach the right people in time. Plan and reschedule appointments based on priority and make sure that all parties concerned are informed and attend. Coordinate written communication, collect requested information and keep the administration up to date, enabling the Directors to get themselves informed and conduct their correspondence quickly.
2. Meetings and representation
Take care of all necessary administrative support regarding various meetings for the MT and the MT Operations. This includes among others planning and preparing meetings, coordinating meetings on the spot, administration of meetings, coordination of follow-up of meetings and MT decisions, and creating the annual planning of meetings.
3. Other tasks
Execute and plan other activities which concern the company and/or Directors, such as coordinating anniversaries within the company, organizing MT and MT operations related events and executing various small operational projects. Plan and arrange visits/events from external visitors and welcome visitors.
4. Continuous improvement
Signal and take action upon malfunctions in processes and procedures and propose improvements, safeguard that changes and improvements are embedded in business as usual and participate in a constructive manner in improvement sessions/activities/projects.
What you need for this position
- At least MBO level of education
- Experience as management assistant or similar support roles of board of directors
- Excellent knowledge of English is a requirement (both written and spoken), it is preferable if you also speak Dutch
- Experience in working with computers (Microsoft Office)
- Strong proven administration skills
- Ability to plan and manage your own activities independently
Outgoing, proactive and open personality
- You are available 32-40 hours a week
Who are we?
Cygnific is a proud daughter company of KLM. And we have sky-high ambitions ourselves as well: we want to become the most personal customer service team in the world. Our 1,500 high-flyers from 36 different countries contribute to this every day. In 18 different languages they offer 24/7 service with a smile to passengers and travel agencies via email, telephone, live chat, social media and WhatsApp. Not only in Amsterdam and Enschede; our wings also spread to England, Albania, India and the Philippines.
A job at Cygnific is more than just another office job. You are part of an international team of upbeat, enthusiastic and ambitious people. Cygnificans work hard, but enjoy a party as well. We want to be of true service to customers and colleagues. But most importantly, we are inclusive and open to each other's opinions and cultures!
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- A one-year contract with the prospect of permanent employment
- A challenging, innovative and international work environment
- A vibrant and international office at Westerpark in Amsterdam
- Start date: as soon as possible, 1st of August at the latest
Are you ready for this great opportunity? Apply using the button below and we will contact you soon!