Product Owner CX (Customer Experience)
PURPOSE OF THE FUNCTION
The Product Owner is responsible and takes ownership for a correct functioning of the various CX platforms on technical and functional level. The Product Owner is the primary point of contact when it comes to operational tasks, incidents and changes. In addition, the Product Owner is responsible and act as a central spokesperson in relation to the shared CX platform and who is able to safeguard Cygnific ‘s business goals and standpoints. The Product Owner is responsible to inform the business in time in relation to technical and functional changes and will also advice the business accordingly.
KEY RESULT AREAS
Take ownership of the CX platforms and deliver support to colleagues and other departments. Manages the Incident and problem resolution and monitors the SLA's agreed. Actively monitors the roadmap of the CX platforms and proposes improvements and changes to improve the CX services and Cygnific’s future vision.
- Manage the CX platform and all stakeholders internal and external and suggest strategic improvements based on the CX platform roadmap and Cygnific business needs and strategy.
- Participate in continuous improvement cycles (i.e. WFM cycle) to analyze and advise to optimize the operational performance
- Monitors the correct process in relation to User management of the different CX platforms.
- Monitors and defines the User management process based on roles and access rights.
- Monitors and advising on the creation and maintenance of the Business Rule Engine, IVR settings, in place announcements, number plans and ensure that these are in line with the in-place agreements between the different entities.
- Monitors all incidents and problems raised and ensure that SLA's are met in time and budget.
- Communication and alignment the use of planned and not planned degraded mode including other entities (BlueLink /Air France).
- Discuss and agree with contact enter operation the impact and make sure instructions to all stakeholders are aware and informed.
The Product Owner is monitoring the roadmap provided by CX platform providers and manages and agrees after consulting business operations, Bluelink and Air France on planned changes of the platform. The product owner is also responsible to consult Bluelink and Air France as soon as Cygnific does require changes to be made to the platform in order to achieve Cygnific's strategy and goals.
- Monitors all changes based on the future roadmap of the CX platform and perform a business impact analysis and advice on what this entails in relation to the technical and functional setup for Cygnific.
- Monitors that all functional and technical documentation is up to date and maintained correctly including all integrated and connected secondary platforms.
- Centrally manages & prepare changes on the platform and the applications.
- Accountable for the approval process of each designed change.
Signal and act upon incidents and propose improvement. Ensuring that the interests of Cygnific are represented.
- Monitoring the analysis of the incidents and informing others.
- Responsible for the central communication considering de incidents.
- Point of contact towards CX platform providers, together with BlueLink / Air France, on incidents and fixes affecting the shared platform.
- Responsible for the communication towards external parties on Oneplatform related incidents if external parties or performances are affected.
- Monitoring and agreeing on the priority of reported incidents and fixes with Bluelink and Air France towards CX platform providers all connected vendors.
- Managing the escalation process to CX platform providers against related incidents affecting /Bluelink/Air France/Cygnific.
- Polytechnic think and work level (HBO/WO)
- 5+ years experience working in complex and multi channel contact enter environments
- 3+ years experience working in a project-driven environment
- Knowledge and Experience working with Odigo and Teams CX platforms is a plus not required.
- Extensive knowledge of Information & Communication Technology
- Excellent knowledge of telecom hardware, software and SAAS solutions
- Understanding of working in a commercial and service-oriented 24/7 environment
- Good knowledge of the English and Dutch language (both written and spoken)