To strengthen our team, we are looking for a driven Project Manager with to join our dynamic Business Development Team. The Project Manager defines, manages and implements operational and strategic projects within our company policy and strategy, under guidance of a Black Belt, in such a way that the agreed deliverables, budget and deadlines are met.
Activities will consist of:
1. Definition of projects
On request, you will analyse current operational processes and procedures in order to advise management on feasible improvements and/or gains and to transform these into deliverables of a project.
2. Feasibility check of new business requirements
As Project Manager you advise on feasibility of new business requirements in relation to the running operation. Together with the new business manager you cooperate to deliver input for the creation of proposals.
3. Project management
You manage projects in such a way that the results contribute in the most effective and efficient way to the organizational needs.
4. Continuous improvement
You signal and take action upon malfunctions in processes and procedures and propose improvements.
What you need for this position
- Higher vocational/University think and work level
- 3-5 years of experience in working in a commercial and service oriented environment in a similar role
- Working knowledge of business processes and developments
- Knowledge of developments and movements in Call Centre and Loyalty Business (national and international)
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English (written & spoken)
- Knowledge of the main software packages (Microsoft Office, Teams etc.)
- You are a team player with a talent for planning and organizing. Besides that, you are customer and result-oriented and you have strong judgement and problem resolution skills.
- You are available 32-40 hours a week
Who are we?
Cygnific is a proud daughter company of KLM. And we have sky-high ambitions ourselves as well: we want to become the most personal customer service team in the world. Our 1,500 high-flyers from 36 different countries contribute to this every day. In 18 different languages they offer 24/7 service with a smile to passengers and travel agencies via email, telephone, live chat, social media and WhatsApp. Not only in Amsterdam and Enschede; our wings also spread to England, Albania, India and the Philippines.
- A competitive salary between EUR3700 – EUR4500 gross per month based on 40 hours a week
- A one-year contract with the prospect of permanent employment
- A challenging, innovative and international environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
- A vibrant and international office at Westerpark in Amsterdam and the possibility to work from home.
- Start date: 01-08-2021
Are you ready for Project Management at the highest level? Apply using the button below and we will contact you soon!