Service desk employee
We are looking for a welcoming, helpful and friendly service desk employee to strengthen our team. Please keep on reading to find out more about this dynamic position!
PURPOSE OF THE FUNCTION
The Service Desk Employee is the first point of contact for visitors, guests and suppliers of Cygnific. As “first impression manager” the Service Desk Employee plays an important role in setting a good first impression of the company, by helping people in a welcoming, friendly and efficient way. Performs all relevant security checks before granting access to the building, and informs company personnel of their visitors. Answers, screens and forwards incoming phone calls.
Furthermore, the Service Desk Employee performs administrative tasks to support the General Affairs department in providing the desired operational services and facilities.
KEY RESULT AREAS
Act as the first point of contact for Cygnific. Offer administrative support across the organization, coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls. Welcome guests and greet people who visit Cygnific and subtenants.
Provide administrative support to different General Affairs processes in order to fulfil the daily organisational needs.
On request of the Manager General Affairs and/or Coordinator GA support with General Affairs tasks.
Signal and take action upon malfunctions in processes and procedures and propose improvements.
- General (HAVO) or professional (MBO) secondary education level of work and perception
- Good working knowledge of Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Software
- Experience in a service-orientated company.
- Experience in a front-office role.
- You are fulltime available
Cygnific: your next destination
Cygnific is a proud daughter company of KLM. And we have sky-high ambitions ourselves as well: we want to become the most personal customer service team in the world. Our 1,500 high-flyers from 34 different countries contribute to this every day. In 11 different languages they offer 24/7 service with a smile to passengers and travel agencies via e-mail, telephone, live chat, social media and WhatsApp. Not only in Amsterdam and Enschede; our wings also spread to Wembley, Manilla and Curacao.
- A salary between €2196,42 - 2500 gross based on 40 hours per week.
- A 1-year contract with the prospect of a long-term partnership.
- A holiday allowance, a discount on your health insurance policy, a pension plan and IPB flights after a one-year contract.
- If corona allows social events such as our annual Christmas party, the famous Cygnific BBQs and ‘Friday Night Drinks XXL’ every three months.
- A cozy, lively and international office at Westerpark in Amsterdam.
- Start date as soon as possible
If you would like to apply for this position, please upload your motivation letter and resume and we will contact you as soon as possible!
We are looking forward to receiving your application!