Team Lead - Customer Service Department the Netherlands
Do you have the ambition to blossom and boost your career in the wonderful world of the airline industry? Are you the hands-on and pro-active Cygnifican that bursts with energy and are you the perfect wing(wo)man for your colleagues? Then the role of team lead might be something for you! Here you can fulfil an important supporting role in helping your team members at Customer Services to achieve the highest level of service.
Purpose of the function
We are looking for a high-quality people manager, who is responsible for the development of an employee-oriented (team) culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, employee development and high performance. As a Team Lead you plan and allocate resources to effectively staff and accomplish the work to meet departmental productivity and quality goals. You are accountable for daily operational steering of appointed shifts and takes appropriate actions to safeguard and/or improve daily targets within area of responsibility.
Activities will consist of:
1. People management
Provide oversight and direction to the employees in the team in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures. Create a workplace culture that is consistent with the overall organization's and that emphasizes the identified mission, vision, guiding principles, and values of the organization. Lead employees to meet the organization's expectations for productivity, quality, continuous improvement, and goal accomplishment.
2. Daily operational steering
Accountable for daily operational steering in appointed shifts. Manage day-to-day operational activities, prioritise and make risk/impact assessments within existing processes and procedures towards achieving SLA’s. Make operational decisions that are justifiable in accordance with organization policies and procedures.
3. SPOC role
Streamline and coordinate processes and communication of a designated product, market or activity. Ensure that information flows accurately and timely.
4. Process control & continuous improvement
Monitor processes and procedures, signal and take action upon malfunctions and propose improvements.
What you need for this position
- Experience in a commercial and service-oriented company.
- 1-2 years of experience within a similar role.
- Experience in a call centre or customer care position.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics.
- Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs.
- Higher professional education (HBO) or equivalent.
- Experience in coaching and developing others
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Dutch.
- You are a team player with a talent for coaching and developing. Besides that, you are customer and result-oriented and you have strong judgement and problem resolution skills.
- You are available 32-40 hours a week
Who are we?
Cygnific is a proud daughter company of KLM. And we have sky-high ambitions ourselves as well: we want to become the most personal customer service team in the world. Our 1,500 high-flyers from 36 different countries contribute to this every day. In 18 different languages they offer 24/7 service with a smile to passengers and travel agencies via email, telephone, live chat, social media and WhatsApp. Not only in Amsterdam and Enschede; our wings also spread to England, Albania, India and the Philippines.
A job at Cygnific is more than just another office job. You are part of an international team of upbeat, enthusiastic and ambitious people. Cygnificans work hard, but enjoy a party as well. We want to be of true service to customers and colleagues. But most importantly, we are inclusive and open to each other's opinions and cultures!
- A competitive salary between EUR2800 – EUR3300 gross per month based on 40 hours a week
- A one-year contract with the prospect of permanent employment
- A challenging, innovative and international environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
- A vibrant and international office at Westerpark in Amsterdam/Enschede and the possibility to work from home 2/3 days a week
- Start date: as soon as possible
Are you ready for leading a team at the highest level? Apply using the button below and we will contact you soon