Working internship business controlling
Are you a top-student looking to kick-start your career at an innovative, high performing & personal contact centre? Then we are looking for you!
As an intern business controlling you will work in the challenging surroundings of the finance, control and business planning & analysis team. Activities will consist of supporting the CFO, manager reporting and the business controller in their daily work, with activities like:
- Reporting (monthly/quarterly)
- Financial scenario analysis
- Controlling of projects
- Internal control activities
- Transfer pricing
- Improving financial insights
- Reducing waste in the financial processes
- Bringing financial innovation
You will develop an invaluable professional and financial skill-set and build an extensive professional network, whilst enjoying our open culture and international working environment. What do you see when you envision your next step? We can help you get there. Work on achieving your goals and develop yourself professionally and personally.
- You are a hands-on, motivated, ambitious team player who wants to get relevant working experience while studying.
- You have a fresh, innovative and challenging mentality
- You are a HBO/master student with an economics / finance and control background
- English and (preferably Dutch) flow smoothly from your mouth and keyboard.
- You are full-time available for a period of 20 weeks
Cygnific: your next destination
Cygnific is a proud daughter company of KLM. And we have sky-high ambitions ourselves as well: we want to become the most personal customer service team in the world. Our 1,500 high-flyers from 36 different countries contribute to this every day. In 18 different languages they offer 24/7 service with a smile to passengers and travel agencies via email, telephone, live chat, social media and WhatsApp. Not only in Amsterdam and Enschede; our wings also spread to England, Albania, India and the Philippines.
Our offer (you can’t refuse)
- A place in a fast-paced, dynamic but also fun working environment where you can quickly learn and grow!
- Social events such as our annual Christmas party, the famous Cygnific BBQs and ‘Friday Night Drinks XXL’ every three months.
- A cozy, lively and international office at Westerpark in Amsterdam
- Last but not least, there is a competitive allowance.
- Exact starting date can be discussed.
Are you ready for business controlling at the highest level? Apply using the button below and we will call you soon!
For questions you can contact Sophie van Daalen, recruiter, via 0682484906.